FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Klopp Explains Argument With Liverpool Star

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Aide -> Hall des mission
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Sep - 09:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Klopp Explains Argument With Liverpool Star Répondre en citant

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp and one of sbobet24 his stars were seen in an heated conversation following the loss to Chelsea, and the player has now revealed what was said.The Reds were dumped out of the Carabao Cup after losing 2-1 to Chelsea at Anfield on Wednesday evening.Footage after the game showed Klopp and Shaqiri in an intense discussion, but the latter reveals it was just about tactics."[Klopp] was not intense or shouting something. It was just a tactical thing, like something off the free-kick we should do better," Shaqiri was quoted as saying by FourFourTwo."In the end, Jordan [Henderson] took the free-kick and it was maybe not the best solution we did there."Klopp echoed his new signing's statement at a press conference on sbobet24 Friday afternoon."German newspapers said I had an argument with Shaqiri - I hadn't," he added."I didn't have an argument with Shaq on sbobet24 the pitch. He was the first one I met. We had a free-kick I wanted to do differently. It was only about that."
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Sep - 09:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Aide -> Hall des mission Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: